On this level student
- is confident in what he/she is saying and is ready to disagree with an interlocutor providing his/her reasons;
- is willing to speak at length while being able to frequently produce error-free sentences, though with occasional self-correction, hesitation and repetition;
- experiences no difficulties with expressing opinions and sharing ideas related to both his professional area and the area of common interest using a variety of more complex grammar structures with few mistakes;
- apart from using phrasal verbs, starts using idiomatic expressions in his/her utterances;
- taking part in meetings and phone conversations might still be an occasional challenge for him/her, especially when talking to a native speaker.