On this level student
- is able to talk about everyday activities providing some details about his/her past experience, making mistakes in the usage of irregular verbs;
- is ready to compare things, which, however, may still be a bit challenging for him/her;
- can speak about current activities expressing his/her opinion about them;
- is able to speak about his/her experience using Present Perfect, although with a number of mistakes:
- can give simple explanations and reasons with frequent, occasionally long pauses before some words.